- “Three Strikes Law” to everyone in the government
- Just a Couple of Items…Bewildering at Best!
- What is the difference between the behavior of Britain and what Obama is doing..?
- What about Net Neutrality?
- House Speaker John Boehner has cut a deal to pass a long-term funding bill for the Department of Homeland Security
Join me in a cup?
Never, ever forget!
Tag Archives: Affirmative action
In our wildest imaginations – believe us, we have not even considered it before today. However, let’s say that you are a Dreamer (one who is illegally in the country) and through no fault of your own* have ended up … Continue reading
Has America in her attempt to control lives even among those who are illegally in the country ever going to say enough is enough? We don’t think so. Predicated upon what the U.S. government has evolved into since approximately the … Continue reading
For some reason this line of dialogue went to our very hearts. First inasmuch as we believe there was a time in United States history that Affirmative Action was a necessary device to assist in leveling the playing field — … Continue reading
The U.S. Supreme Court agreed to consider rolling back university affirmative action programs, re-entering a racially charged debate by accepting an appeal from a rejected white applicant to the University of Texas. The appeal takes aim at a 2003 Supreme … Continue reading