- Inquiry Finds Homeland Security Official Intervened in Visa Cases
- Shake up at Homeland Security, “Special Visas” Involved
- Two Washington D.C. Primers that Unless Something is done about them…What is the hope for?
- And Senator Graham is right!
- An Inside View of Immigration Reform — Amnesty for Everyone!
Join me in a cup?
Never, ever forget!
Tag Archives: Federalist Papers
In the American regime, the Constitution is the “supreme law of the land.” No one branch is superior to it; all three branches have a duty to abide by it. While each of the three branches plays a unique … Continue reading
If anyone we’re to ask you “What Would the Founders Do” we think it is a very simple conclusion to say: What Founders? By this we mean that if government were remotely close to functioning then as the current government … Continue reading
Natural and legal rights are two types of rights theoretically distinct according to philosophers and political scientists. Natural rights are rights not contingent upon the laws, customs, or beliefs of any particular culture or government, and therefore universal and inalienable. … Continue reading
Our goal is to sort out if this type of conflict that exists in America today — starting with reactionary progressivism, conservatism, and liberalism and has these ideologies occurred in America’s history before. Additionally, according to both experts we’ve dealt … Continue reading