Give me 2 minutes…and I’ll get you pissed-off!!

cyb3008.jpg Today whilst information gathering, in other words, your basic websurfing I was overwhelmed at how many people are taking issue with this Paris Hilton escapade. First item of business for me was to get back to the record of “all things Paris and Hollyweird” my trusty buds over at tmz.com to acquire the latest polling numbers. As  I suspected, the percentages are the same: 97% are strongly for Ms. Hilton being sent to jail; then, the other 3% thinking she got a bad deal. (Go figure!)

Therefore, in my gathering process I decided to randomly take quotes from various websites of which I am a member and just thought I’d share some comment of what some others from around the country are thinking:

From Idaho:

“all I can say, it’s about freakin’ time. These Hollywood types and rich kids just get away with murder. I’m so glad they finally did something with her. They think they are above the law.”

From Maryland:

“thank GOD I AM SO SICK OF THESE SPECIAL PEOPLE GETTING AWAY WITH THINGS WE’D BE SHOT FOR LOL….seriously, i can’t stand a liar and paris is right up there with virgie……”

From Texas:

globe100.gif

Poor baby!!!!!!

From New York:

LOS ANGELES — A California judge sentenced Paris Hilton to 45 days in jail Friday for violating her probation, putting the brakes on the hotel heiress’ famous high life.

Hilton, who parlayed her name and relentless partying into worldwide notoriety, must go to jail on June 5 and she will not be allowed any work release, no furloughs, no use of an alternative jail and no electronic monitoring in lieu of jail, Superior Court Judge Michael T. Sauer ruled after a hearing.

“I’m very sorry and from now on I’m going to pay complete attention to everything. I’m sorry and I did not do it on purpose all,” she told the judge before announced the sentence.

Again from New York:

Although pulled over in November 2006 and again in January 2007—Paris Hilton actually signed a document from the California Highway Patrol (CHP) stating that she was aware her license was suspended.

The judge called out her rep Elliot Mintz in court, describing his testimony as “completely worthless.” He also told Paris that he did not believe that she was unaware of her license suspension, adding that she had paperwork in her car stating that her license was suspended.

  • What a dingbat.

Someplace between the Mid-West and Australia:

And the word that comes to my mind is ‘Karma’. I certainly don’t watch her very move but if I recall correctly hasn’t she been quite mean and laughed openly at other celebrities misfortune? Can you imagine how many people she has hurt, snubbed and even laughed at their heartaches are right now pulling out that bottle of champagne tucked at the back of the fridge!!!

Just maybe this might teach some of these celebrities to take a cab or hire a driver for the night, Lord knows they can afford it!!

Eastern Canada:

Oh well, I am sure her manicurist, pedicurist, make-up artist, tattoo artist, Hollywood agent, plastic surgeons, Mommy & Daddy…well the list goes on…will be there to “boohoo” with her…

Sorry, so hard to have sympathy when so many real, emotional tragedies are happening around us daily.

From Virginia:

This is the best news I have had all day.

From Georgia:

Paris has a PhD in spin, so I’ve little doubt she will turn this to her full advantage….maybe she’ll make a reality TV show out of her stay in the clinker! I’ll eat my hat if she serves 45 days.

  • And the #1 Most Liked:

Good to hear it – I’m glad the judge isn’t letting her get off with paying a fine or any other type of service – she needs a real lesson before she kills some people!

If you have comments, questions, or suggestions please feel free.

About Jon-Paul

Academia, Constitution, Musicianship, all around Caucasian male, straight, and professes Jesus Christ as the Lord of my life. Guitars -- Classical, Acoustic, A/E, Strat, a real bassist at heart, Les Paul Standard bass.
This entry was posted in Crime, Current Events, Entertainment, Photography, Politics, Think, Thinker, Thoughts, Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.

One Response to Give me 2 minutes…and I’ll get you pissed-off!!

  1. Freddy says:

    You are really covering this story with tact and a “global” sense of where the sentiment is at.

    As always sir, outstanding article!!

    Freddy A. (from Aruba)

    Like

Comments are closed.