“Today, in an unconstitutional move, President Obama thwarted the will of Congress and shunned the 20 million under and unemployed Americans by announcing he will grant work permits to 2-3 million illegal workers. Congress on three occasions rejected DREAM Act amnesties in part to help unemployed workers born here or who came here legally…Roy Beck, President, NumbersUSA
The Administration claims to be using its administrative discretion to implement this amnesty-in-place, which is similar in nature to the so-called DREAM Act. Under this directive, individuals who demonstrate that they meet the following criteria will be eligible for an exercise of discretion, specifically deferred action, on a case by case basis:
1. Came to the United States under the age of sixteen;
2. Have continuously resided in the United States for a least five years preceding the date of this memorandum and are present in the United States on the date of this memorandum; basically this means as of June 15, 2012;
3. Are currently in school, have graduated from high school, have obtained a general education development certificate, or are honorably discharged veterans of the Coast Guard or Armed Forces of the United States;
4. Have not been convicted of a felony offense, a significant misdemeanor offense, multiple misdemeanor offenses, or otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety;
5. Are not above the age of thirty;
Now here are some reasonable factors worthy of consideration: It appears that about 800,000 illegal aliens are considered for this action of unadulterated amnesty. Who does the Administration have in place to criminally, educationally, and residentially check everything that needs to be checked?
What happens if any one of the alleged criteria has not been meant? We believe that the record needs to be set straight vis-a-vie what is a significant misdemeanor offense; furthermore, what are multiple misdemeanor offenses, and what to do with those who have committed them? Or just the simple question: What does this Administration plan to do with those who have no means of clarifying their existence, medical, educational, or lawful living?
And finally, what about the families or members of the newly acquired resident? Do they receive special treatment as well?
Now before we go off into complete ballistics we’d like to know who does Barack Obama think he is? This folks is the alleged President of the United States (POTUS) who, despite any Congressional activity meaning, without separation of powers, Constitutional consideration, balance of powers, or letting those whose charter it is to form and maintain an Immigration and Naturalization Service (See Article I, Section 8, Clause 4 of the U.S. Constitution) by establishing the rule of naturalization.
Hear ye, hear ye! This Barack Obama is either intentionally trying to defeat himself for reelection or working quite overtime to have himself impeached. It is only approximately 70 percent of the voting citizenry of this nation who do not approve of these antics and the use of Executive Orders.
Much, so much more coming….