Federal Judge Issued an Order Blocking Obama’s Immigration Plans
“This ruling underscores what the President has already acknowledged publically 22 times: That he does not have the authority to take the kinds of actions that he once referred to as ‘ignoring the law as unwise and unfair.'”
Therefore, the Department of Homeland Security is suspending the rollout of President Obama’s immigration actions, after a federal judge issued an order blocking them.
This comes as a reaction to the decision as put forth by U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen in Texas delivered a blow to the administration. He issued a temporary injunction on Monday after hearing arguments last month, allowing a lawsuit aimed at permanently stopping the actions to make its way through the courts.
We believe that the “select an issue” pandemonium created by President Barack Obama was a parchment paper seen through by Judge Andrew Hanen. Furthermore, it is also our belief that Obama is playing literally with American jurisprudence. All one need to do is to read the first sentence of this article, and then count the amount of times that in some way or another that President Obama has recanted and made felonious changes.
We find this incredible — almost unbelievable — coming from a man who is alleged to be the Commander-in-Chief of the most feared military establishment on earth. Think about this enigma for a moment — critically — here is a man who has not yet even attempted to put together a strategy together with the world versus ISIS, combined with Al Qaeda, and every factionus albeit religious extremist in the Middle East.
This just prompts a question if I were ever able to talk directly with the president: “Have you Mr. Obama ever considered the men/women in uniform that has been beheaded, burned, disemboweled, and dead because of a decision they had made for you?”
DHS Secretary Jeh Johnson said in a written statement Tuesday that while he “strongly” disagrees with the court order blocking the actions — and the Obama administration will appeal — his department will comply for now. Actually Jeh Johnson and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder look like mere uneducated followers of a fool.
A DHS agency had been set to start accepting applications on Wednesday for the first phase of the plan — an expanded program shielding young immigrants who came to the U.S. illegally from deportation. Johnson said that is now suspended. Ah, whimper, whimper; why would anyone be worried, the guy still has not accepted Islamic terrorism nor has be developed a specific strategy, but will engage our military in combat.
The decision comes after U.S. District Judge Andrew Hanen in Texas delivered a blow to the administration. He issued a temporary injunction on Monday after hearing arguments last month, allowing a lawsuit aimed at permanently stopping the actions to make its way through the courts.
He said that if the program were allowed to proceed at this point, “The genie would be impossible to put back into the bottle.” The lawsuit was brought by 26 states. Actually the real figure is 39 states yet, it appears that many of those states are within their own judicial process.
With all consideration the president is correct in the statement that leads this writing. He has already acknowledged publically 22 times: That he does not have the authority to take the kinds of actions that he once referred to as ‘ignoring the law as unwise and unfair.'” From the US Constitution he is wrong.
The decision “is a major turning point in the fight to stop Obama’s lawless amnesty,” Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, said in a statement.
This entry was posted in Amnesty
, Civil Rights
, Costs of Illegal Immigration
and tagged Abuse of Power
, Barack Obama
, Bull Squat
, DREAM Act
. Bookmark the permalink