FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election
U.S. intelligence agencies conclude that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help the campaign of Donald Trump. Here’s what you need to know: The writing in text is from the Washington Post; the writing in italics is from yours truly.
• The assessment is based on intelligence suggesting that the Kremlin’s hacking efforts were disproportionately aimed at the Democratic Party. By whom, what intelligence, or how was this “efforts” disparaging to the overall outcome? Furthermore, it was who that elected the decision of “hacking efforts” was aimed at the Democratic Party?
• Previously, the U.S. intelligence community only said Moscow’s goals were limited to disrupting the election, undermining faith the U.S. electoral system. So is their claim worse now? If there is anyone in this nation who does not believe that the intelligence communities from the USA has NOT interfered with other nation’s elections, please see Cuba, Vietnam, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, as well as Central and South American political struggles.
• On Friday, the FBI backed the CIA’s assessment. Previously, the two agencies had differing opinions that some say can be attributed to their culture: The bureau seeks tangible evidence to prove something beyond all reasonable doubt, while the CIA is more comfortable drawing inferences from behavior. Ad nauseam, fodder, and rubbish.
• In an interview with NPR, President Obama said the United States will retaliate against Russia over its election hacking. Careful now, “talk sh*t, then eat sh*t” we all remember about the line in the sand and Syria.
• President-elect Donald Trump has called the CIA’s findings “ridiculous” and said he doesn’t believe it. “I think it’s just another excuse. I don’t believe it. . . . No, I don’t believe it at all,” Trump said on “Fox News Sunday” of the CIA assessment.
• Russia has called the allegations “absolute nonsense.” In a TV interview, Russian President Vladimir Putin’s spokesman denied that the Kremlin interfered with the U.S. election and said that Moscow is looking forward to a new relationship with the Trump administration. So, if I may ask, what is the problem here? Where are all of the “peace mongers”?
• Officials say they think that, in addition to helping Trump, the Kremlin had a mix of goals, including undermining Americans’ confidence in the electoral system. Which at this point in time is not a difficult task whatsoever. Come on people, this is nothing more than an excuse NOT to clean up the electoral system. How many times did the people of our nation ask that voter rolls be checked, and how many deceased individuals are still voting?
FBI backs CIA view that Russia intervened to help Trump win election “I think there is no doubt that when any foreign government tries to impact the integrity of our elections . . . we need to take action,” the president said. “And we will — at a time and place of our own choosing.” Gee Barack, please do not wear your wannabe intelligence on your flapping lips! Another double standard here? What already — the USA can destroy Cuba, Vietnam, Honduras, Iraq, Iran, Saudi Arabia, Nicaraguan, Panamanian, Syrian, Brazilian, French, Dominican Republican, Haitian, as well as numerous other nation’s political systems in your beloved Africa? Simple textbooks will easily describe our intelligence agencies involvement with the over-throwing of the governments mentioned.