- Why do Millions of Americans today accept ideas
- President Trump…Curtail the mistakes, listen to advisor’s, and lay off A.G. Sessions
- DACA executive amnesty to compete with American workers for jobs with the federal government.
- 5 million immigrants granted US citizenship can’t speak English
- What happened to the “I NEVER sent a …”
Join me in a cup?
Never, Ever Forget
Daily Archives: February 15, 2017
The United States had left regulation of immigration to the coastal states until the Supreme Court in 1875 declared that this was exclusively a national, not a state responsibility. Congress struggled through four decades to create a coherent policy that would … Continue reading