Clowns to the left of me…and Jokers to my right…
And here I am, stuck in the middle with you. This should be one the many mantras that describe the interaction between agency officials in our nation’s capital. If there are two or more people out there who can possibly conceive just what the heck is going on in Washington D.C., please explain it to me.
I am going to be open to everyone who is reading this article. How could anyone have an attitude against President Donald Trump? Here is a man who ran a campaign aligned with “draining the swamp.” For those of our readers who do not know what this expression means, I certainly take it to mean the following: The land that constitutes the District of Columbia was at one time a swamp. Things did get better in a short term hence the name, “Foggy Bottom” to indicate the lowest level of clouds or some kind of water vapor that covered the flooded yet buildable ground.
Maybe it would be a grand idea to be aware that the Jefferson Memorial is, in fact, sinking. Yep, take a look at the fabricated island/peninsula the Memorial stand atop of and notice the height of the Tidal Basin. It is perceived that President Thomas Jefferson’s sinks approximately 18-19 inches per year. So, every autumn the grounds crew plans and finds ways to lift Mr. Jefferson back to his original height.
Somewhere or somehow through their on-goings, politicians became much like the reptilian class of individuals that slid on their bellies to take comfort in the shallow and ugly swamp. Or so rumor has it. But if we took a moment to see and/or read what Trump has been through since winning the election, I find it hard not to have compassion for him.
- Who was it that started the Russian intervention in USA’s general election?
- Did not President Trump call for this rubbish to cease?
- Anyone, anywhere, please tell me about James Comey, former director of the FBI and why he is so power hungry at this time?
- What did former National Security Advisor, Susan Rice have to say about “Unmasking congressional officials? (Hint: She demanded that metadata files be turned over to her. But for whom?)
- In a nation that glorifies freedom of speech – isn’t it a shame if you met up with a Russian friend?
- My personal indication with this is as follows: I believe that the Flynn resignation had to do directly with what Hillary R. Clinton was up to creating funding for the Clinton Foundation. As recent as today (June 8, 2017) there was an article about this very issue. Furthering my point or better yet, my hypothesis is in the notion that former presidential administration members have been responsible for leaks and the abhorrent press statements.
- Finally, I believe that absolutely nothing out of the ordinary will come from Comey’s testimony tomorrow other than his self-aggrandizement or his own narcissistic personality.
- How much of this will see its way back to the Obama/Clinton menagerie?———∧∧⇑