- Does Diversity Really Unite Us?
- Please feel free to read all five (5) annotations given in this series of articles. For the first part, it is advised that any individual take your favorite dictionary and look up the differences between Diversity and the word Integration because I openly feel that when most individuals talk of diversity, they are really aiming at integration. As one scholar puts it, when considering diversity, everyone gets special rights and privileges. When one is addressing integration they should be discussing the historic wrongs done to black-America and Native Americans. When discussing these matters one should know the difference between diversity and integration.
- Considering the “Zero Tolerance” policy which stipulates that children are separated from their parents at the Border, with a little research and reading, we find that the hysteria brought on to us through completely insincere and fabricated news, through the Democratic party, progressive-liberal media, and Hollywood radicals, as well as the advocacy groups that are really “open borders” advocates that streamlined the streets, clustered-up office buildings and there parking lots, and most of all wished to blame all of this nonsensical behavior on President Trump.
- Imagine hysteria to the point of anarchy being blamed on the current administration when in reality the same policy was used tremendously by President Bush and worse ever by President Obama. In other words, this policy was nothing new.
- Has anyone you know at least shed a tear for the lack of compassion for the thousands of American children who are separated from their parents every year in this country as a result of arrests and convictions for nonviolent crimes? How about the thousands of children who become wards of the state due to single mothers having to either finish their sentences? No hysteria or effusive compassion is elicited by these separations.
- President Trump’s preferred solution for ending the influx of illegal immigrants and providing border security is a wall; it is also the preferred solution of the American people. Zero tolerance is an interim policy that—if enforced—will help deter illegal crossers.
- In the meantime, a Federal District Court judge in Southern California has discovered a substantive due process right guaranteeing the right to “family integrity” lurking in the Due Process Clause of the Fifth Amendment and has ordered all children reunited with their illegal immigrant parents. This action does have a definition; subsequently, it is what the original Americans fought against the United Kingdom for—we refer to it as usurpation.
- More than a century ago, the Supreme Court announced what was considered the settled sense of the matter when it remarked: “It is an accepted maxim of international law . . . and essential to self-preservation, to forbid the entrance of foreigners within [a sovereign nation’s] dominions, or to admit them only in such cases and upon such conditions, as it may see fit to prescribe.”
- This view was reaffirmed in the recent Supreme Court decision, handed down on June 26, that upheld Trump’s travel ban on foreign nationals from eight countries, six of which have majority Muslim populations.
- In any case, the majority opinion held that “by its plain language” the Immigration and Naturalization Act “grants the President broad discretion to suspend the entry of aliens into the United States. The President lawfully exercised that discretion based on his findings . . . that entry of the covered aliens would be detrimental to the national interest.”
Historically, constitutional government has been found only in the nation-state, where the people share a common good and are dedicated to the same principles and purposes. The homogeneous world-state—the European Union on a global scale—will not be a constitutional democracy; it will be the administration of “universal personhood” without the inconvenience of having to rely on the consent of the governed.
Now for all of those people who agree or disagree, please have a look at all of the writings and be challenged to find that Diversity, as it stands today, is not good for a sovereign nation whereby the new people to the system are not trying to earn that “New life.”