- Why do Millions of Americans today accept ideas
- President Trump…Curtail the mistakes, listen to advisor’s, and lay off A.G. Sessions
- DACA executive amnesty to compete with American workers for jobs with the federal government.
- 5 million immigrants granted US citizenship can’t speak English
- What happened to the “I NEVER sent a …”
Join me in a cup?
Never, Ever Forget
Category Archives: Legacy
Downplaying Columbus Day? A growing number of U.S. cities and states moved to downplay Columbus Day — a federal holiday — in favor of the rebranded Indigenous Peoples’ Day, but one major city rejected a proposal for the name change this … Continue reading
Extemporaneous events in life are those impromptu, improvised, done, performed events that we let go, albeit, without preparation. Seeing how the usage came into being from Latin — ex tempore (out of time) joined the English language sometime during the … Continue reading